Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By kblasterbug

Thread: Current Ruinas del Mar Sunday Brunch Price?

Current Ruinas del Mar Sunday Brunch Price?

Hi all! Found these forums on a google search. Leaving for our second Aruba trip in two weeks. Learned a lot the first time there and we will be saving a bunch of money this time around over last year. Have a car rented for $22 a day which will save us a ton over the costly cab fares we paid last year. And we found some cheaper places to eat near the end of our trip last year.

But we still want to go to a few pricer places to eat. Flying Fishbone is on the top of our list we loved it last year. I was reading about a really good brunch at the Hyatt so we made a 1030 am reservation to cover breakfast / lunch. Does any one happen to know the current Ruinas del Mar Sunday Brunch Price? I did a google search and one of the results that came up was a post from a few years back saying it is $39 and has some kind of bottomless mimosa's with it. Has any one gone recently in the past year or two? Thanks all!

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome to the forum kblaster. I don't know the pricing for the brunch but thought I would say hi and welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by kblasterbug View Post
    Hi all! Found these forums on a google search. Leaving for our second Aruba trip in two weeks. Learned a lot the first time there and we will be saving a bunch of money this time around over last year. Have a car rented for $22 a day which will save us a ton over the costly cab fares we paid last year. And we found some cheaper places to eat near the end of our trip last year.

But we still want to go to a few pricer places to eat. Flying Fishbone is on the top of our list we loved it last year. I was reading about a really good brunch at the Hyatt so we made a 1030 am reservation to cover breakfast / lunch. Does any one happen to know the current Ruinas del Mar Sunday Brunch Price? I did a google search and one of the results that came up was a post from a few years back saying it is $39 and has some kind of bottomless mimosa's with it. Has any one gone recently in the past year or two? Thanks all!

Thanks Andrea

I emailed them and this is the responce I received

Greetings from Aruba, Mr. Brasch

Thank you for your inquiry into sunday brunch. Last year Ruinas del Mar went through major renevations and we strive to be the number one dining destination in Aruba. We strive to offer world class dining. We are a AAA four diamond rated resort.

The cost of our gourmet brunch buffet is $52.00/person. I do apologize that I do not have a menu that I can send you, however I can list down some of the items that are included in the buffet:
    Omelet station
    Seafood bar with items such as shrimp, clams, oysters, caviar
    Breakfast items such as meats, cold cuts, cheese, cereal , fruit, bread, bagels etc...
    Pasta station
    Hot items such as chicken, fish, meats etc...
    Unlimited mimosas and champagne
    Dessert bar and more

Kind regards

Not much of an increase - I believe it was $50 per adult in July 2012.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ