Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By wilkie
  • 1 Post By Liz - Aruba Lover
  • 2 Post By ricky59

Thread: Daniels Steak and Chop

Eagle Beach, Palm Beach

Daniels Steak and Chop

Any opinions on this restaurant? It gets good reviews on Tripadvisor but I rarely see it mentioned on the forum. Andrea, I know you said you had not been.

On a side note, I am intrigued that there are a few forum members who will be there when we are, Nov 5-9. We will be at the Radisson. Look for the folks from Kansas; we'll leave our Wizard of Oz costumes at home....

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    We are at the Radisson the 5th-12th so we will keep an eye out.

my penthouse balcony at the Phoenix
    Just ate at Daniels Friday night. We found this place 3 years ago and is quickly climbing to the top of our list. We have eaten there 5 times and every time our meals have been fantastic. The steaks are always exceptional along with the seafood dishes served to our table. They also have many great side dishes along with great service. I'm a big fan!

I have eaten there 3 times the first time i went the steak was horrible. This can happen i am a chef so I know. When the waiter asked I told him about it if you don't they would never know. They invited us back and we took them up on it. Complimentary meal for wife and i from soup to nuts and a bottle of wine my choice. The food was delicious so you can see you can't judge by one meal sometimes it just doesn't come out perfect. We actually went back again and meals were fabulous.

everywhere and anywhere
    Daniels restaurant as well as Azurro's and Gianni's are owned by a local family. They used to own Sole Mare but sold it a few years ago. They also own confessions, which is the night club behind Gianni's and a small Pizza place, I think it's called Mia's (kind of beside Giannis) . All the restaurants serve pretty good food. We met one of the sons (JP)many years back and became friends. We used to frequent Sole Mare because JP managed it and we would go to visit but now we head to Azzuro's since he now manages that one.....Very nice family, well educated and all from the island.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Besides Gianni's, Azzurro and Confessions the Ferrara family also owns Amore Mio, Gelatissimo (gelato), The Beach Bar at Playa Linda and the newly opened Fresh Garden Café in front of Playa Linda.

the family owns 9 restaurant related venues.

returned yesterday had dinner twice at daniels, nice jumbo shrimp cocktail and the veal chop is top notch..

3 dinners at azzurro, our favorite on the island... loyal customer and friend to jean paul