Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.
  • 5 Post By Pegmeister
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By Sue M.

Thread: Daniel's steak house

Daniel's steak house

I hadn't given this restaurant much thought but before we got here I saw some good reviews. Since it's convenient to the Radisson we decided to try it. What a nice dinner we had. We had a table outside. It was kind of cool out and just a little wind. The meal started with a bread that reminded me of fried dough that was served with a cheese sauce for dipping. I ordered the filet mignon that came with carrots and zucchini. Love getting fresh vegetables. I also ordered truffled mash potatoes that were creamy and delicious. The tenderloin was cooked a perfect medium. Tom ordered the mix grill. What a meal that was; tenderloin steak with Spanish sausage, lamb chops and grilled shrimp. He ate the whole darn thing!! What impressed me is he ordered his meat well done. They didn't blink an eye when they took the order and he was thrilled everything was cooked to his liking.
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 12-01-2014 at 09:58 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    ............i am so glad that tom and you, are enjoing every bite and every minute.

for those of you out there in our forum community, peg's husband tom, suffered with liver disease and waited a long time for a transplant.
    then by the grace of god and a donor..........tom had a transplant and a NEW LIFE.

enjoy every moment in aruba and every bite of your delicious dinners!

Thanks Andrea!! This trip has been so amazing. Aruba is a healing place and Tom is so relaxed!!!

How wonderful! So happy for you & Tom!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I am really enjoying your reports from the various restaurants. It helps with us newbies who will be visiting this in the near future. Thanks.

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    What a blessing!!! So glad that you are enjoying your trip. Your meals sound wonderful.