Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Daystar Cafe

Daystar Cafe

The Daystar Cafe opened about 4 months ago. It is located behind the General Store in Savaneta, which is on the east side of the main highway leading to San Nicolaas. Just look for the sign that looks like a minature antique truck, head in a few dozen yards behind General Store and there you are, with plenty of parking.

Inside you'll find lots of comfortable seating at tables and/or couches and chairs. There is WiFi, too.

They serve breakfast and lunch with eat in and take out. Think fresh fruit and salads as well as specialty sandwiches as well as breakfast favorites like scrambled eggs and sausage. The service is friendly and helpful. I found myself lingering after buying a bunch of home repair stuff, when I should have been back at the shack making improvements.

Anyway, this is a good find, on your way to or from San Nicolaas, Baby Beach, and so forth. Photos and more at:
    http://bentpage.wordpress.com/2011/0...ar-cafe-aruba/

Bon dia.
    Last edited by SanNic44; 03-04-2011 at 11:42 AM.
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Aruba since 1979
    thanks dan
    we love hearing about all of your "finds"

andrea

Thanks 44, looks like a nice place to cool off and have some lunch...will definitely put it on the list for next visit...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME