Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Daystar Cafe, Breakfast

Stopped in to the Daystar Cafe for breakfast today. This is a local joint in Savaneta, located behind the General Store. There is a miniature old truck out front along the main highway with the Daystar Sign on it. Very easy to see.

I had a loaded omelete as did Mrs. 44. Both were very good and reasonably priced. Service is excellent and prompt. They have a menu of the day, usually a local type dish for lunch like Nasi Goreng and a North American style item as well. Then there are the regular sandwiches, wraps, and fruit platters. They all looked darn good and I'll be mowing through them one at a time over the next visits.

This place is convenient on the way to and from Baby Beach. Most items can be taken out, including the ice-cold Coca-Cola. If you're looking for some quality food, give it a try.

Photo at:

Bon dia.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)

We stopped there in May and also enjoyed a nice lunch. Stefan & Milca (owners of Matthew's, Rembrandt, and DaVinci) own it. Would not have known about it had I not run into Stefan who told me to stop by and say hello to Milca when I was in the neighborhood.

Menu at the following link:
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016