Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: De Suikertuin

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.

De Suikertuin

Does anyone know how to get to this place and has anyone eaten here? It says Wilhelminastraat 64 on the web page but I am unsure where that is or what it is near.
    We seem to have been added to some type of Aruba mailing list for Companies.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CasaHappy View Post
    Does anyone know how to get to this place and has anyone eaten here? It says Wilhelminastraat 64 on the web page but I am unsure where that is or what it is near.
    It's located downtown between Que Pasa and El Gaucho - same street. Que Pasa's address is Wilhelminastraat 18 and El Gaucho is Wilhelminastraat 80.

It just recently opened - haven't tried it yet but may try to get there on our trip next month.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.
    Thanks Amy, I think we will also be trying it. I will let you know what we think if we go first.

I can taste the Brown ladies, feel the trade winds and sand and smell the water....

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    De Suikertuin is located in the old La Fondue Restaurant.