Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    or texas De Brazil- about a month before your trip-sign up on their website and they will send you a coupon for a buy one get one.

Update:

We got flyers upon check in that had coupons for Buccaneer (free glass of wine) and Amazonia 9 (10% off) in them. We had an e-mail coupon for 25% off Texas de Brazil. All 3 restaurants said they would take either the coupon or the gift certificate. For Amazonia & Texas de Brazil, the coupons were a better deal. We used the certificates at Laguna, Amazonia and Buccaneer. Keep in mind there is no cash back. I would not recommend the certificates. It wasn't the end of the world, but, live & learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Griswold Family Vacay View Post
    Update:

We got flyers upon check in that had coupons for Buccaneer (free glass of wine) and Amazonia 9 (10% off) in them. We had an e-mail coupon for 25% off Texas de Brazil. All 3 restaurants said they would take either the coupon or the gift certificate. For Amazonia & Texas de Brazil, the coupons were a better deal. We used the certificates at Laguna, Amazonia and Buccaneer. Keep in mind there is no cash back. I would not recommend the certificates. It wasn't the end of the world, but, live & learn.
    So you did not get $45 worth of food or did you use multiple certs?

Quote Originally Posted by milocoman View Post
    Not sure if this example helps you, but our bill with alcohol at Laguna and service charge was $114. We used 2 - $50 certificates, so when the deduction was made, our new charge was $14.

If our bill HAD BEEN $95, no we would not have received back $5 in cash.

With the $50 gift certificates, even though you have to buy 2 at a times can we choose to use just one per restaurant?

Quote Originally Posted by darrwenn View Post
    With the $50 gift certificates, even though you have to buy 2 at a times can we choose to use just one per restaurant?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by milocoman View Post
    We used one certificate per restaurant because there was no cash back. If you spent less than $50 you would not get cash back. There were 4 of us, so we generally spent betweein $50 and $100 per meal. We couldn't use 2 certificates per restaurant or we would have lost $.

My point is, with 4 of us, every dinner was more than $50, so a 10% coupon would have been a better deal than saving $5 per dinner, but once we had the certificates we had to use them. For a couple, if you could eat for around $50, it might be OK. I think I wouldn't bother with the certificates next time - just use the coupons. Lesson learned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12