Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    palm beach, salt and pepper every morning for breakfast,

dining with a four yr old

It has been two yrs since my wife and I have been to Aruba. Where are some good places two eat where a four yr old would also enjoy herself? I know she will like iguana joes my wife and i always eat breakfast at salt n pepper, we just got to know the people and liked them there. Is there a nice place to eat breakfast on the beach? My daughter is really looking forward to eating on the beach we have ate dinner on the beach a # of times but never breakfast. only 3 days till were there from the allready cold syracuse weather! also are there any family friendly places that we can go for happy hour in the palm beach area where our daughter would also have fun?

MoomBa would be your best bet for "in the sand" fun on Palm Beach.

Also check out some of the restaurants at
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/dining+with+kids.html

Definitely give the Buccanneer a try.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Luv to get away, Where are you staying ? Pinchos has a swing at the bar, Senor Frogs has the water slide inside it ( go early to avoid the date crowd), there's the Cafe at the Plaza downtown that has a great,cheap menu while you sit and listen to a great band. The little kids that we travel with love to dance to the music with lots of kids joining in, while we dine or drink, all outside... (this is at the Rennaissance Mall and they also have a baskin robbins.) ANother thought as I type, the new Hasendo(sp?) Mall has the dancing water, an outside show, nect to TGIF's and a ice cream shop. Kids love that too ! The Divi Phoenix has Sunset bistro and a bar on the beach with big adirondack chairs to sit in and watch the sunset...Sorry to ramble...cindyo

I always notice there is a breakfast buffet behind the Playa Linda area on Palm beach - do not know the name of it - and have never eaten there so cannot comment on the food. Dh says he has heard it is good. My kids love eating dinner at Blossoms in the Westin - they put on a great Hibachi show, and they love hitting the gong.
    katherine

Trip #14 in

One thing to add no matter where you decide to go do it at a good time before the meltdowns start. We went to dinners this year around 5 and it made a big difference then our usual 6:30 dinners. Our kids 2 & 4 love the fish tanks in the Bucaneer restaurant. Lots of fish and turtles that keep them occupied.
    Last edited by arubamark; 11-11-2008 at 07:14 PM.

One word of advice, no matter where you eat outside be careful due to mosquitoes. During the last few weeks, it has been absolutley full of mosquitoe's, they comeout at 6:15 until about 7:30 but there are a few that still are like vampires that last all night long, so be aware and bring mosquito repellent. Weather is great but mosquitoes are a nuisance. Welcome to Aruba and have a safe flight.
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

palm beach, salt and pepper every morning for breakfast,
    We are here now having a great time going across the street momentarily to check out the water show and grab a cone. thanks.