Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Dining out with a toddler

what are some of the nicer restaurants that are still kid-friendly? We have a 2.7 year old. And we'd probably be going to dinner around 6/6:30 if that makes any difference. Thanks!

Most places are kid friendly but as I recall, the problem with going to nice dinner with kids is that they find sitting around the hard part. My suggestion would be El Gaucho as it is fast (bringing the food) and more lively. Other places would be as one person suggested Simply Fish as it is on the beach at the Marriott and your youngster could sit on the sand and play if they got bored. Good luck!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

The Buccaneer Restaurant's fishtanks ought to be pretty entertaining.
    http://www.buccaneeraruba.com/

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    At the waterfront crabhouse, and La Plaza at the Renaissance mall area they ususally have a group outdoors playing. Lots of little kids listen to the music and dance outdoors. They play at the area that used to be Tessa the tigers home. There's an ice cream place that you can get your a dish, sit outside and listen to the music. Restuarants there are very accomodating in that area for kids.

Thanks Randi, Arubalisa and Cindyo!

Playing in the sand, watching the fish tanks and listening to music are all perfect activities for my little guy! I appreciate your responses!