Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dinner Advice - New Spots

Try, "The Kitchen" many choices and prices are very fair. Lots of food. Service is fantastic.

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Tried Barefoot for the first time last week as per Bully's suggestion. Totally blew our doors off, party of 10 and everything was prompt and the food was amazing. They did not rush us out because we do tend to linger around after dinner. All I can say is "Great, another friggin amazin' restaurant in AUA, gonna have to stay longer next time!"

I'll post more details when I return but we had a fantastic sunset dinner at Barefoot on Monday night and an amazing dinner at 2 Fools and a Bull last night. 2 Fools is not for everyone as it is more like going to a dinner party in someone's home with 15 other guests. It's not cheap at $80 pp plus wine pairings or drinks, but it is a truly gourmet eating experience and ranks up there as one of our favorite meals ever-thanks Amy for recommending!

Happy to hear you loved having dinner with the 2 fools at 2 Fools and a Bull. LOL! We loved the place (and the food!)

Quote Originally Posted by jeffnev View Post
    I'll post more details when I return but we had a fantastic sunset dinner at Barefoot on Monday night and an amazing dinner at 2 Fools and a Bull last night. 2 Fools is not for everyone as it is more like going to a dinner party in someone's home with 15 other guests. It's not cheap at $80 pp plus wine pairings or drinks, but it is a truly gourmet eating experience and ranks up there as one of our favorite meals ever-thanks Amy for recommending!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    El Guacho!!! YUM

The Kitchen" has extensive menu and the quality of food served is plentiful and the prices are great. Brought all of my friends with me and they also gave this place a 2 thumbs up. Our taxi driver had never heard of it, parked and went inside to check it out. Told us he would be bringing his wife there on his next day off. Went 3 times in 2 weeks in April/May and plan to go again in December.

Aruba since 1979
    love love love "the kitchen"

their chicken caesar salad is wonderful
    heck, everything there is wonderful, right PGSODER?!
    Quote Originally Posted by pgsoder View Post
    The Kitchen" has extensive menu and the quality of food served is plentiful and the prices are great. Brought all of my friends with me and they also gave this place a 2 thumbs up. Our taxi driver had never heard of it, parked and went inside to check it out. Told us he would be bringing his wife there on his next day off. Went 3 times in 2 weeks in April/May and plan to go again in December.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12