Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By angelone

Thread: Dinner Reservations in February

Dinner Reservations in February

All my previous trips to Aruba have been in mid-April and never felt the need to make dinner reservations. We will be traveling the first two weeks of February 2014 this time...will we need to make dinner reservations for each evening we want to dine out? Thank you.

Only been to Aruba once in February and we did need reservations everywhere we went. Very high season. You can book most reservations on-line now.
    Next Aruba trip in

We are in Aruba the last week of Jan and first week of Feb every year. We make reservations so we can dine at the times we want to. Some places you must make reservations and others you don't need to.

It's safer to make a reservation and not need it than to need one and not have it. It costs you nothing.

Aruba since 1979
    many places yes, all places no.
    if you want to dine early......let's say at 5 or 5:30 than many places will have walk in availability.

there are places like:
    hung paradise
    casa tua
    cilo
    aquarius
    pizza bob
    lindas
    salt n pepper
    B55
    hopi bon
    iguana joe
    hard rock cafe
    that most likely will not need reservations.

but you are better to be safe than sorry.....so if you have your dining options ready, then make your reservations!
    make certain to cancel those dining reservations that you do not need, 24 hrs or more before the actual dining date.

Quote Originally Posted by mcalex View Post
    All my previous trips to Aruba have been in mid-April and never felt the need to make dinner reservations. We will be traveling the first two weeks of February 2014 this time...will we need to make dinner reservations for each evening we want to dine out? Thank you.

We went last year and late Jan. (this year 1 Feb-8 Feb) I never got into whacyk wahoos or Palmoltettos (sp?) There are many that you will not have a problem with as stated but some you will. MJ's we went early and got in allright otherwise we would not have---

I always make reservations online before I leave. This year I will be there Jan 26 - Feb 9. Make sure you get email confirmations, and bring them with you to dinner, just in case. The Blue Lobster and Fishes and More are notorious for not confirming, so you may have to pester them. ArubaRestaurants.com is great at getting after restaurants that don't get back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by skbrandon View Post
    I always make reservations online before I leave. This year I will be there Jan 26 - Feb 9. Make sure you get email confirmations, and bring them with you to dinner, just in case. The Blue Lobster and Fishes and More are notorious for not confirming, so you may have to pester them. ArubaRestaurants.com is great at getting after restaurants that don't get back to me.
    We also make our reservations online as soon as our dates are firm. We then have the hotel concierge reconfirm our reservations once we arrive on the island...tipping he/she appropriately