Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Dinner Selections - are we good?

Any Aruba beach...

Giorgio's - Ristorante Italiano is a unique and alfresco dining experience situated right around our pool deck under the stars. Giorgio's offers delightful Italian dishes with great atmosphere and service. Chef Giorgio is a master of flavorful sauces, delicious combinations and appetizing presentations. Visit Giorgio's between 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. for a great Italian dinner and make sure to leave some room for mouth-watering homemade cannoli, panna cotta or tiramisu.

I showed my hubs the other restaurants that have swordfish and he wants to stick with Aqua Grill. He not only wants the swordfish, but the peel and eat shrimp too. I requested outdoor seating, so hopefully it won't be as noisy as some of the reviews suggest.

Giorgio's sounds really yummy! And it's walking distance from our resort, which will be great for the evening after our vow renewal.

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Senior Frog's, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    The peel and eat shrimp are excellent at Aqua Grill. Although we have never have dinner there, we always go for apps. I get raw and the wife gets the shrimp. Good choice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12