Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dunkin Donuts/McDonalds

Hello All. We are going to be staying at The Marriott Ocean Club starting this Saturday!! Us New Jersians can't live without Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds. Does anyone know the closest locations to the Marriott Ocean Club? Thanks in advance!

I know there is a Dunkin Donuts across from the Holiday Inn on the street. About a 5-10 minute walk. There is also a Dunkin Donuts on the beach walkway in front of the playa linda. Both are good morning walks! McDonalds is there somewhere because I remember the kids eating it. I just don't remember where it was!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Paseo Herencia Mall is across from Holiday Inn. Dunkin Donuts is across from Playa Linda next to Amici Cafe & Texas de Brazil. Mc Donald's is at the traffic light on Palm Beach Rd. by Aqua Grill. If you have a car, make a right out of Ocean Club to the 1st traffic light. If you are walking, make a left at Hard Rock Cafe (across from Radisson) up to the traffic light. There's also a Wendy's and Dominio's Pizza across from Mc Donald's.
    Last edited by Liz - Aruba Lover; 06-22-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie K View Post
    Hello All. We are going to be staying at The Marriott Ocean Club starting this Saturday!! Us New Jersians can't live without Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds. Does anyone know the closest locations to the Marriott Ocean Club? Thanks in advance!
    Welcome! What part of Jersey are you from? We live down the shore, central Jersey area. Agree with D&D for us, MC'y D's for the kids(sometimes).

Quote Originally Posted by Katie K View Post

So true Katie, have to have my daily dose. Just a suggestion, bring a bag down with you, enjoy a cup on your balcony, looking out into the beauty that is around you. I can't wait myself

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I know Ling & Sons supermarkt sells bags of Dunkin Donuts coffee More expensive then bringing from home.

Don't mean to hijack this but is it me or is it just in my head? It seems whenever I bought a bag of D&D coffee and made it it never tastes the same as when you buy it at the store. I only bought it a few times but stopped buying it because it didn't taste the same to me.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Marko, I'll hijack it even more...

Water at home different than at the stores???
    We're into the Keurig using our dunks....tastes good to me.
    cindy

Mark,
    I feel the same way, I think it must be those styrafoam cups (lol)

When we were there in April, if you walk on the beach from the marriott down they were putting a dunkin on the beach side way down near the occidental. plus there is one across from the playa linda on the street side. Don't worry plenty of dunks

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast