Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Dunkin-- Starbucks

Aruba since 1979

Dunkin-- Starbucks

DD fans.....
    do you visit the DD locations in Aruba?
    which ones?

we typically grab a bagel at the DD at the trop or at the alhambra marketplace once or twice during our stays on island.
    as for their coffee....we bring a package of DD that we brew in our timeshare or rental.

Starbucks fans....
    do you visit Starbucks on island? which ones?

we have visited the one at the seaport marketplace

We brought a Nespresso down so our coffee consumption/addiction is mostly met at home. We do hit the SBux in the Renn Mall when we're down there. Walking around with a coffee in the Aruba heat is pretty bizarre though.

To be honest, I do feel guilty going to Starbucks in Aruba given all the chatter we have about all-inclusive resorts.
    Last edited by act1966; 05-01-2017 at 01:06 PM.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    DD fans.....
    do you visit the DD locations in Aruba?
    which ones?

we typically grab a bagel at the DD at the trop or at the alhambra marketplace once or twice during our stays on island.
    as for their coffee....we bring a package of DD that we brew in our timeshare or rental.

Starbucks fans....
    do you visit Starbucks on island? which ones?

we have visited the one at the seaport marketplace
    We usually get donuts and coffee at DD on the extra days when we are in a hotel after our timeshare week. We have been bringing bagels to the island from Panera Bread the last 3 trips for our mornings on the balcony at the time share. We put them in a freezer bag in the checked luggage(not frozen) and then keep them in the fridge. Not a fan of Starbucks at all. Typical breakfast for us in timeshare is coffee, 1/2 toasted bagel with cream cheese, watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe and a slice of gouda or havarti cheese.
    Last edited by arubabob; 05-01-2017 at 12:29 PM.

I usually get donuts & coffee for everyone on the first morning that everyone is on the island together from DD at Tropicana. Then a few iced coffees during our time on the island - always DD, never sbucks - just more convenient for us I guess.

I've been on a Starbucks via kick lately. Very good coffee & super inexpensive at Costco. I'll most likely be bringing them with me next trip.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    When we stay at Costa Linda, we pick up donuts from DD a few times. When we stay at Rennaisance, I usually get Starbucks coffee most mornings.

Not a fan of Starbucks. On my first trip to the island many years ago, I went to the DD near the HI every morning. They were selling Aruba-DD travel mugs, and I bought one.

We do Dunkins often when on the island and did it all the time when we stayed at either the Hilton or Hyatt based on there location. I don't drink coffee but I enjoy a sausage egg and cheese for breakfast. My favorite Dunkins on the island was at the Tropicana as they had the freshest bagels I have ever had on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    We do Dunkins often when on the island and did it all the time when we stayed at either the Hilton or Hyatt based on there location. I don't drink coffee but I enjoy a sausage egg and cheese for breakfast. My favorite Dunkins on the island was at the Tropicana as they had the freshest bagels I have ever had on the island.
    And the staff is lovely!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I agree! I actually think the bagels were the best I have had and the service was excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    And the staff is lovely!

We stop at the one in the old Hunny Punny building near the reoundabout note way through Tankii Flip.
    Last edited by geoawelch; 05-04-2017 at 02:16 PM.
    April/May in Aruba - ahhh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast