Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Senior Member katherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Too many places to list
    Posts
    216

    Dushi Bagel Eagle Beach

    Am I remembering seeing a dushi bagel stand on eagle beach somewhere? Hoping I did...would love some of their bagels while staying at the Costa Linda! Also hoping the Dunkin Donuts is open by the time we get there, but not sounding like it will be?
    katherine




    Trip #14 in

  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,908
    rejoice
    the dunkin at alhambra is OPEN

    the bagel stand is in front of the CDM/ABC resort on the sidewalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by katherine View Post
    Am I remembering seeing a dushi bagel stand on eagle beach somewhere? Hoping I did...would love some of their bagels while staying at the Costa Linda! Also hoping the Dunkin Donuts is open by the time we get there, but not sounding like it will be?

  3. #3
    Senior Member katherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Too many places to list
    Posts
    216
    Thanks Andrea! Dushi Bagels and Dunkin Donuts in walking distance will be great!!
    katherine




    Trip #14 in

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,908
    you betcha!!
    Quote Originally Posted by katherine View Post
    Thanks Andrea! Dushi Bagels and Dunkin Donuts in walking distance will be great!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member shariuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Eagle Beach
    Posts
    106
    andrea,
    any news on the rest of the shops at the alhambra mall / bazar?

  6. #6
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,908
    from what i have been told
    GINGER restaurant is open
    Dunkin is open

    I have not goten a definitive answer to my email about the other shops.
    Quote Originally Posted by shariuno View Post
    andrea,
    any news on the rest of the shops at the alhambra mall / bazar?

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,853
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

  8. #8
    Senior Member ArubaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanks for article. I remember seeing Dushi Bagel when I stood at Casa Del Mar a few years ago. I never ate there but since I usually walk in that direction during my morning walks, maybe i will grab a bagel to go one of the mornings I will be there this month.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO