Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By rob o

Thread: "eating" at renaissance marketplace.

Aruba since 1979

"eating" at renaissance marketplace.

http://www.aruba.com/news/general-ne...-new-eateries/

check out above link for some info on "eateries" at renaissance mkt place.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Looking forward to seeing the "new and improved" Renn marketplace. One need not even need to leave the Renn suites as all you need to eat is at this outdoor mall.
    Casa Tua is always a hit, great pizza and Fettucine Alfredo. They didn't mention CILO, hoping its still there as they make a great martini that you can sip outdoors on one of their big cumfy couches. Hagen Daz is always a late nite hit and I am psyched to hear there is a bigger one. Also not mentioned is Dunkin Donuts. Hoping that is still there. There is a great chinese place there too, can't recall the name, Rob would if he were home, but it is also fantastic....
    CHeck out the mall..............

Aruba since 1979
    Cubas Cookin is also now there!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    There is a great chinese place there too, can't recall the name, Rob would if he were home, but it is also fantastic....
    Hung Paradise
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Casa Tua was excellent, Cilo was not.

That's why I love the Renaissance. So many great restaurants that you can walk to, both in the Marketplace and downtown. CILO, IMHO, is one of the best things to happen to the Marketplace in a long time. Really like the food; it's more of a casual dinner experience, which we enjoy on those nights we're too tired or not hungry enough to venture out. If you like sushi (I don't really, but the rest of the family does) try Sushi Ya. My FAVORITE place for breakfast is Dutch Pancake House. I'm always conflicted--do I have the ham, onion and cheese crepe, the blueberry crepe, or the (can't remember the dutch name) silver dollar pancakes? They also have great schnitzel in the evening. We're so looking forward to Cuba's Cookin'...hope they 'll be open by the time we arrive in a week and a half...