Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

El Gaucho Lunch Specials??

I usually go to El Gaucho for lunch rather than dinner because it's soooooooo much easier to get a table! Anyway, I'll be in Aruba from January 27 - February 10. I emailed El Gaucho twice - once on their website, and once on their Facebook page - but no one has answered me yet.
    Does anyone here know what are the lunch specials for January and February?

Anyone?

Sorry, I checked their website and the lunch menu hasn't been updated since August! Maybe you could try emailing them.

Thanks, but as I said in my original post, I tried emailing them. Twice. Once on their website, and once on their Facebook page. They never got back to me. I thought if somebody was down there already, maybe they could cruise by and see what's on the blackboard outside their entrance.
    Anyone?

Aruba since 1979
    if you have skype, could you call?

let us know if you find out anything

Quote Originally Posted by skbrandon View Post
    Thanks, but as I said in my original post, I tried emailing them. Twice. Once on their website, and once on their Facebook page. They never got back to me. I thought if somebody was down there already, maybe they could cruise by and see what's on the blackboard outside their entrance.
    Anyone?

I don't have Skype. I already emailed twice. And posted on their Facebook page. And I sure didn't think that by *asking* a question I would be expected to investigate and answer it myself...
    If nobody knows, and nobody's there that's able to saunter by and check the chalkboard, then I suppose I'll find out when I get there...

Aruba since 1979
    i am confused by this posting.

if you took offense at my suggesting you skype them, then i guess then i accept full responsibility for suggesting it.

and

if there are people here that could have helped, done a walk by and checked the board, then i am sure that they would have done that for you.

i made the suggestion for you to call/skype because i knew no other options.
    my bad.
    mea culpa.

Quote Originally Posted by skbrandon View Post
    I don't have Skype. I already emailed twice. And posted on their Facebook page. And I sure didn't think that by *asking* a question I would be expected to investigate and answer it myself...
    If nobody knows, and nobody's there that's able to saunter by and check the chalkboard, then I suppose I'll find out when I get there...

Andrea,

Thank you.

All I was looking for was a simple answer, "the lunch specials are A and B", if anybody knew. I've asked questions before, and read other posts, and people ask questions and get answers if other posters know.

I sure wasn't expecting people to tell me how to answer my own question myself. If I had been able to do that, I would have done that already, and there would have been no need for me to post here. But I asked El Gaucho directly several times through every means available to me from here, and El Gaucho never got back to me. So I figured I would ask here, and maybe somebody down there would be able to find out and post the answer.
    Oh well. Live and learn.

I guess I'll just have to find out when I get there. That'll be soon enough. 12 days and counting!