Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

El Gaucho Reservations

has anyone tried making a reservation online for El Gaucho? Did you get an confirmtion back from them? I've been trying for 2 weeks now but never hear back. Can someone also tell me how to call the island from the US? is it just the area code 297-582-xxxx?

Any Aruba beach...

Quote Originally Posted by April in Aruba View Post
    I have sent 4 reservation requests to El Gaucho in the last 2 weeks for my wifes Birthday on April 18th. I have not yet received any confirmation of my request, although I did receive confirmations for all the other reservations I've booked..Any suggestions
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Riri Botta
    El Gaucho Restaurant
    Tel; 297-582-3677

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Not sure exactly when you sent them but they won't take any reservations any farther than 2 months out. I would send another one since you're now within the 2 month window.

From their website:
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Reservations should be submitted a maximum of 2 months in advance. We cannot confirm availability for dates farther than 2 months away from the date you sent in your reservation.

Thank you Rob and Amy for the suggestions to make my reservations at El Gaucho's. I emailed Riri at the link provided by Rob..I hope I get a response.

I would also like a restaurant recommendation to celebrate my 30th Wedding Anniversary at a nice romatic restaurant on the beac while watching the sunset

I have now sent SIX reservation requests to El Gauchos for the beginning of April and have yet to receive a confirmation. This is becoming very frustrating. Can anyone recommend another restaurant that serves the same type of steak and would be courteous enough to appreciate my business?

I have received confirmations from all of the other restaurants we want to eat at while in Aruba. I wrote personally to Riri at the e-mail address Rob O gave me and still no response
    It seems that there was a mix up with their new system at El Gauchos that wouldn't accept my reservation prior to the 2 month window as Amy stated. I just received an e-mail from Riri who apologized for the misunderstanding and confirming my reservation for April 18th

Their steak has to be the best I ever ate! The last time we were there, my wife couldn't even finish half of hers, so she gave it to the doorman at the Marriott. I will never forget the look on his face, he was so appreciative.

Thanks everyone for your help