Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

El Gaucho Walk-In ??

Does anyone know if maybe ... just maybe after wandering around shopping if we would be able to walk in and get a table at El Gaucho without a reservation. Not sure what time or day of the week we would be out wandering but without a rental car, I am trying to combine shopping with a great piece of Argentinian beef!! What better way to replace the calories we may have burned off!!

Aruba since 1979
    depending on the day of the week and the time, quite possibly you could just walk in.
    personally i would try it midweek, slower season and before 6 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachFools View Post
    Does anyone know if maybe ... just maybe after wandering around shopping if we would be able to walk in and get a table at El Gaucho without a reservation. Not sure what time or day of the week we would be out wandering but without a rental car, I am trying to combine shopping with a great piece of Argentinian beef!! What better way to replace the calories we may have burned off!!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    we have always been able to just walk in, then again it was always early around 5:30 or 6:00. i would think the later in the evening the harder it would be.

It's a hike from downtown, but it's doable. I go for the lunch specials before 5pm, and I've never needed a reservation, though I've made one anyway (just in case...I'm anal like that...)

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    The past 3 times we have gone to El Gaucho there has been seats. We usually go around 5:30-6.