Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    In reguards to el guacho pricing..they have been adv an early bird special on aruba today for 20.00..I think its till 5:30. Going next week..hope no more soggy corn on the cob ! cindyo
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    ..hope no more soggy corn on the cob ! cindyo
    Our one and only visit to EG was in 1995 or 1997 and the corn was soggy then. I cannot believe that people are still talking about the corn.

With that being said, I am well aware many people love the place and that is why they are still in business. It is the beef the people really go for. We just never felt compelled to return feeling it was quantity over quality.

Enjoy Cindy!

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    if a place is popular it usually means they are doing something right..people will not keep returning to an establishment especially one that isn't cheap if the food is horrible..mcdonald's makes money because they are cheap to eat at and you get your food fast, hence fast food moniker..but you also are eating high calorie food there that's not that great for you..check out the movie where the guy ate nothing but mcdonald's for a month and gained like 60 pounds..comparing el gaucho to mcdonalds is like comparing my skateboard to my ferrari testarosa..they both can get me around but one is just a little more stylish..
    scott and tricia

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    It is the beef the people really go for. We just never felt compelled to return feeling it was quantity over quality.
    We agree on that point, Lisa.

I too love El Gaucho. The steaks are great as are the sauces. We have gone there the last 8 years and have never had a bad experience. I guess everyone has their own taste and their own favorite restaurants.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I am not an El Guacho girl, though rob and the boys are lovers of the place. We decided next yr to do a mens nite to EL guacho, and a ladies nite to some other place. In their defense, they now have 8 or so sides to choose from. If I can remember correctly they are:smashed red bliss potatoes, mushrooms, corn, baked, broccoli, mashed, and can't remember the rest. Better this time. I had an 8 oz El Guacho steak and couldn't eat it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123