Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Elements at Bucuti

Elements at Bucuti

In a word - WOW!
    At first walking on to Bucuti we felt out of place. Everything is so nice, calm, and relaxing, but in a fancy kind of way. Jon and I are still kind of new to first class style, so sometimes we feel a little out of place.* We made our way to the bar for a cocktail before our reservation.* The bartenders were friendly and engaging and we immediately felt relaxed and welcome.* Another sunken bar with comfortble chairs, I could stay there forever.* Their signature drink is made with Absolut Raspberry as one of the ingredients so we knew this place was right for us.* It's called the Fifth Element and it's the perfect drink, not too sweet or too strong.* We may go back for their happy hour today. We had another beautiful sunset, then made our way over to the deck for dinner.* They have private tables set up on the beach in little cabanas that look awesome, but even on the deck with other people, it was spaced out enough to feel private.
    We had an appetizer of tuna, cobia , and salmon that was delicious.* The bread comes with a red pepper topping that was really good.* We were still pinching ourselves at the comfort and view even without taking a bite of food.* Jon dropped his knife and 2 superheroes swooped in from out of nowhere to replace it within seconds.
    I had the grouper and Jon had some steak in a mushroom sauce.* We shared both and really there are no words to do the food justice.* Melt in your mouth, satisfying, explosive flavors, you get the idea.
    This place was the perfect romantic dinner atmosphere without being pretentious.* The staff was out of this world.* They give you time to enjoy each other's company.* There is no rush but it's not slow.
    For dessert we asked our waitress to pick and she chose an Aruban flan type thing.* It was just right, not too heavy.*
    I cannot say enough good things about this experience.* Whenever I see romantic dinner questions, this will be my go to recommendation.* The price could be compared to Flying Fishbone or Passions type places, what you would expect to pay for a nice night out.

Elements at Bucuti-img_20161213_183620.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161213_183620.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	5689
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 12-14-2016 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Fish was cobia, we did not eat cobra

Thanks for the review. I've been thinking about dining at Elements for a while now and the way you described your experience is exactly how I imagined it would be. On my list for next trip.

We enjoyed a lunch at the Bucuti and the staff was superb. The Bucuti just does things right.

Sounds amazing! Glad you enjoyed it so much and that you felt comfy. That's so important. AND Awesome service from the super heroes! Can't get much better than that!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Do you still have to stay or dine at the Bucuti to partake in the happy hour?

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    I don't think so. They never asked if we were staying there when we sat down. They do not accept cash though, only credit.

I really don't understand that policy. Paying customers are paying...
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Sounds like a great meal.

We've never had a problem at the Sandbar but we've always mentioned that we were eating at "Carte Blanche" or "Elements". It's a beautiful bar in a superb location.

My wife and I have eaten there and love it...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast