Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Elements at Bucuti

Aruba since 1979
    Love it. Thanks Tracey!
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 12-14-2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: auto correct is a nightmare

"Exclusivity."

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I really don't understand that policy. Paying customers are paying...

Thanks for that terrific review Tracey. If you and Act1966 highly recommend, I can't see how anyone wouldn't at least give this place a try. Putting it on our list for next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Thanks for that terrific review Tracey. If you and Act1966 highly recommend, I can't see how anyone wouldn't at least give this place a try. Putting it on our list for next trip.
    I really don't see how you could be disappointed, just go it to it ready to relax and spend the whole evening. It's not a place to rush in and out. Enjoy a drink at the bar before your dinner, you will love it (I hope)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I really don't understand that policy. Paying customers are paying...
    So that is still the policy? Our problem is that we really don't sit and have lavish meals. We're more small plate people and quite frequently have an appetizer and a couple of beverages.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    So that is still the policy? Our problem is that we really don't sit and have lavish meals. We're more small plate people and quite frequently have an appetizer and a couple of beverages.
    Maybe Pegs reply best speaks to this, they did hAve lunch there. Maybe a late lunch into happy hour would work for you?

When we went I stopped at the desk and told them I wanted to take a look at the property and have lunch at the restaurant. They said, yes, of course, and even offered to give us a tour of the rooms. We paid with a credit card and no one at Elements asked if we were staying there. I had a fabulous chicken and roasted garlic quesadilla with a spicy mango sauce. The view was great and it was oh so relaxing. That said, there website says the Sandbar is for the guests and their invited friends. I know if you are dining at the restaurants they have no issue with anyone having a drink at the bar. My feeling about the policy is they try to keep a low key, quiet environment. The resort does not allow groups so possibly this is how they maintain the atmosphere. I can't imagine they would turn someone away, but who knows.

Unfortunately thier credit card only policy will keep us from ever eating there as we never use credit cards in restaurants. My husband is old school on credit cards and believes everyone is out to steal his identity(lol).

Elements is adult only (18+) and credit card only.
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 12-14-2016 at 07:00 PM.

I love the adult only and would love to try Elements but unfortunately I know hubs will say no to the credit card policy- BUMMER! I wish more of the romantic type restaraunts would be adult only. Don't getmebwrong I love children(we have 3 adult kids and 4-soon 5 grandkids) but if I am spending $$$ for a romantic,upscale dinner I do not want it ruined by kids running amok while mom and Dad ignore them.
    Last edited by Jayshea; 12-14-2016 at 08:27 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast