Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by huffdaddy View Post
    Ard,

Thanks for making our Halloween night meal so memorable. Outstanding food with such great attention to detail. thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit with us. You and all your staff at Que Pasa are fantastic. We did come back about a week later and brought several friends during our three week stay. You were off the other nights we were there. Nonetheless, the food and service were great! We will be making Que Pasa a regular stop on all our Aruba visits for sure. THANKS AGAIN!!!
    dear gary and vicki!
    thank you very much for stopping by at the restaurant and i'm really happy you enjoyed youre evening. thanks as well for putting those nice words on restaurantsaruba.com! I am sorry i missed you when you came back, had 2 days off, though i'm very happy everything was great!
    hopefully we'll see you again at que pasa,and i'll make sure i'll stop by at your table for a visit again.
    Sunny regards,
    Ard Slot

Boy how did I miss this post! Sounds like a place worth trying this week. Love to get the inside tips from the locals and those who have just eaten there from this forum. We will ask for Ard!

Thanks Guys!
    Seam and Susan

jaw
    Ard, was at Que Pasa on 12/06/10 and ask if you were there, but it was your day off. Enjoyed the visit and had the Banana Fritters that we look forward to having each year.

Quote Originally Posted by jaw View Post
    Ard, was at Que Pasa on 12/06/10 and ask if you were there, but it was your day off. Enjoyed the visit and had the Banana Fritters that we look forward to having each year.

hi 'jaw'
    yes, i allready heard from my collegues that you came. i am so sorry i wasnt there to meet you in person. hopefully you had a wonderfull evening with even better banana fritters;) thanks for visiting jaw, and next time when you want to stop by, just let me know, and i'll be there!!:D
    hopefully we'll meet on you're next trip!
    Sunny Greetings,
    ARd slot, restaurant que pasa

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234