Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: fACEBOOK tHE ARUBA CUPCAKE FACTORY

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

fACEBOOK tHE ARUBA CUPCAKE FACTORY

omg FB friends...check out the Cupcake Aruba site...they post the most beautiful, stunning, spectacular looking cupcakes I have ever seen, and that includes in the states as well.
    I want to reach threw the screen and grab those mickey mouse ones and the aruba flag ones right now !
    Check it out...
    Last edited by cindyo; 04-12-2011 at 04:19 PM.

They do a fantastic job! You should have seen the decorated cupcakes they did for me for Christmas (I had them delivered as gifts to a few people/places on the island.) They were beautiful - and they taste good, too!

Last edited by ~Amy~; 04-12-2011 at 04:45 PM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Those are very cute cupcakes! I love the Aruba decorated ones. But now, I'm craving cupcake.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Aruba since 1979
    hi folks

could you post your photos as thumbnails instead of full sized photos please?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    They do a fantastic job! You should have seen the decorated cupcakes they did for me for Christmas (I had them delivered as gifts to a few people/places on the island.) They were beautiful - and they taste good, too!

I wish them much success AND i wish they were in RI because i need some graduation cupcakes for Jen!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    hi folks

could you post your photos as thumbnails instead of full sized photos please?
    Why? Just curious.....since I like to see full size photos, they're quick and easy to post (copy and paste), and the capability is there.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --

Aruba since 1979
    a request from the webmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Why? Just curious.....since I like to see full size photos and they're quick and easy to post (copy and paste.)

I saw they are located on Italiestraat, the same street The Kitchen is located on. Can anyone give me more specifics on where their storefront is?
    Aruba where the toughest question each day is "where to dine tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by jdoll View Post
    I saw they are located on Italiestraat, the same street The Kitchen is located on. Can anyone give me more specifics on where their storefront is?
    Last I knew (when they first opened) they did not technically have a "storefront" where you can walk in and buy cupcakes. Everything is done by orders and delivery only. But...this may have changed since I last "talked" to them. You can email them at:
    yummyaruba@gmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast