Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What my wife and I have been doing is going to BOCA Catilina with a few beverages checking out the sunset, always beautiful, always a few others with the same idea. Then go out to dine.It take the pressure off getting to arestaurant on time and getting the right seat

Where is Nikky Beach? I never heard of it before.

Quote Originally Posted by AhhAruba View Post
    Where is Nikky Beach? I never heard of it before.

Across the street from Talk of the Town

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.508...4&z=18&l=0&m=b

Cosmo - That sounds like a great idea and we may do that most of our nights! We enjoy dining a little later in the evening. I like to sit by the beach and pool as long as possible in the afternoons and not have to rush to get ready early! It's vacation!

But we figure we should do a sunset dinner at least once since this is our first visit to Aruba!
    Hope to return to Aruba again soon!

Hadicurari is a good place to have a delicious dinner and enjoy the beautiful sunset, right on the beach!

Eagle Beach Savenetta Palm Beach Countryside of island
    Flying Fishbone is my absolute favorite. Nearby down the road also is Old Man and the Sea. On the beach dining and a small dock out in the water.

Madame Janettes, Rumba's, Driftwood, El Goucho, Marina Parata all for dining. So many places. I love the shopping in town as well as shopping by the Highrises. I go in & out of all the hotels.
    Pinchos Grill and Bar is one of our most memorable sunset dinners. It is located in Oranjestad just past the town drive a little further and it is on your right hand side. Right accross from Talk of the Town. We ate there last year and enjoyedit very much. There was live music while dining, food was good and moderately priced, the sunset was wonderful! Service was very personal. Definately will revisit this year as well. If you watched one of the past seasons of the Bachelor the one with Charlie O'Connell, they filmed a dinner there as well. Trust me on this one, its very romantic.

Thanks everyone! We have made reservations @ Flying Fishbone one night for our group! Also a reservation @ Pinchos one night for just my BF and I! Looking forward to trying both. No reservations for the rest of the week...just gonna wing it so that we do not have to be on a schedule :-)
    Hope to return to Aruba again soon!

My favorites are marandi, flying fishbones and Pinchos..........all have great sunset views.....just be sure to get there in time. Enjoy!
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12