Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Food cooked on a brick?

Our friend who gave us there timeshare in March told us about a Restaurant that brings out your food cooking/cooked on a brick. She raved about it . Said her steak was wonderful and her husbands fish was amazing.
    Does this restaurant still exist? They haven't been to Aruba in many many years.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Could be Papiamento........don't know if there's any others out there like that....

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Any Aruba beach...
    13,167 Le Petit Café ?
    "Offering a la carte and buffet breakfast from 8 - 11 a.m. and a continental dinner menu, with a special on the stone grill feature from 6 - 11 p.m. daily, this quaint eatery welcomes the entire family."

Aruba since 1979
    food cooked on the stone

paul and i have eaten dinner at la petit cafe a couple of times and both times we were disappointed.

he had the fish on the stone
    and i had the beef

both times we were at fault and the food was overcooked
    the novelty of cooking our food on the stone disappeared in about 3 minutes.

(my editorial or idiotorial)
    i have determined that if i go to a restaurant, i do not want any part of the preparation. i just want to eat. i do not even like salad bars.

la petit cafe @ paradise beach villa does have a very good breakfast though........and "they" cook it.

There was a new restaurant written up a short while ago and did recieve good reviews. It was called Cooks and I think it wasn't far from El Gaucho?? You cooked the food or you could have it done in the back.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents