Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister
  • 1 Post By PawPaw

Thread: Food at the Divi All Inclusive

Food at the Divi All Inclusive

I felt the food had improved since our Octobe visit, however, DH was not in total agreement. He did agree 100% that the desserts were way better. The buffet still has small bites for desserts, but a much better selection and quality. I liked the lemon cakes and the rum cakes and the apple cakes and .... you get the idea. They also added some new dishes to the buffet like Mac and cheese and veal with mushrooms along withe better vegetable selection. Salads offers and fruit offerings were fresh and plentiful.

My bride, our neighbor and myself will be there Nov. 2-13. We do the buffet more than any of the other options. It's always been quick, easy and no matter how picky, we have alway been able to be satisfied. Looking forward to the new experiences.

PawPaw if you go to the Red Parrot the coconut shrimp is wonderful. We had it twice. The second trip we weren't real hungry so we asked to just get an appetizer of the shrimp to share. Of course, they gave us a very generous portion and we ate the shrimp plus dessert. The plan was to split a chocolate cheesecake but the waiter felt we should both have a dessert so he also brought a crepe filled with orange cream and covered with fresh berries. We were stuffed!!! Ended up back at the room by 7:30 curled up and watching tv.