Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Found while trying to get lost

We ate at a Chinese restaurant found while just driving around inland a couple of years ago. As I recall, it had an open front to the street. The owners didn't speak any english at all. A local retired policeman was sitting at the bar and translated for us. We had a couple of beers and split a sampler platter that had an incredible amount and variety of Chinese food. We had a great time and I think it was incredibly cheap and good. Our translator invited us back to his house for a barbecue and more beer, but we declined. We'll be looking for it again in May.
    If you put some html here, you could create a countdown ticker, but we don't care, we're going in May 2018! Yay!

Will you have to get lost in order to find it again?

Yep, probably. But you are never really lost.
    If you put some html here, you could create a countdown ticker, but we don't care, we're going in May 2018! Yay!

Was it Pacifico? Located near Casabari rock formations?
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I don't remember a name at all. Looking at the maps now, I'm guessing it was on the outskirts of Santa Cruz.