Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By act1966

Thread: Freds or The Kitchen?

Freds or The Kitchen?

We have been to Carte Blanche and 2 Bulls and a Fool and would like to try either Fred's or The Kitchen.
    Thinking we can't go wrong with either one but if anyone has comments, good or bad, I look forward to hearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by arubahenry View Post
    We have been to Carte Blanche and 2 Bulls and a Fool and would like to try either Fred's or The Kitchen.
    Thinking we can't go wrong with either one but if anyone has comments, good or bad, I look forward to hearing them.
    What's more important to you? The social part or the food? For the social, I'd say Fred... For the food, I'd give Kitchen Table the edge.

act1966...Thanks for the feedback!! So we will go with Kitchen Table.
    Will you still be in Aruba for the next 2 weeks? We arrive on Saturday and will keep an eye out for our fellow Canadians if that is the case!!
    After your reply, my daughter said "WOW, you know famous people!" as we watched and loved your house buying episode.

Quote Originally Posted by arubahenry View Post
    act1966...Thanks for the feedback!! So we will go with Kitchen Table.
    Will you still be in Aruba for the next 2 weeks? We arrive on Saturday and will keep an eye out for our fellow Canadians if that is the case!!
    After your reply, my daughter said "WOW, you know famous people!" as we watched and loved your house buying episode.
    No problem! Have a great time at Kitchen Table! Maybe we'll see you out and about!