Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Dom

French Steak House

I have been dining at the French Steak House for many years and until this week have never had a bad meal there. However, this year the meal was horrible. Although the appitisers and salad were very good, every one of the steaks the 5 of us ordered was either over done or under done (how could a steak house not get cooking a steak correctly). The vegtables were almost not cooked at all and were cold. The garlic potato was hard and could not even be eaten. Had this been the 1st time I dined there, I would not return. In fairness, when I told the waiter that we were not happy at all with the meal, they did not charge us for 2 of the 5 dinners. I wonder if this could have something to do with the fact the Chris, the head waiter, who has been there for many years was in the hospital so someone else took over. Since the FSH has always been one of my favorate restaurants in Aruba for over 20 years, I hope that this was a 1 time thing and I will give them another chance in the future, but probably not this year.
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972

you should go to texas de brazil!! its my favourite.

The cold food could be the fault of the wait staff, but not the improperly cooked steaks. The FSH is one of our favorites, but I think I would have sent the dishes back to kitchen straight away.

Aruba since 1979
    ooooooo lala i love fsh

you are so right auntie
    and fsh is one of our faves too
    got your friend request but could not get it to work
    happy weekend
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by AuntieMame View Post
    The cold food could be the fault of the wait staff, but not the improperly cooked steaks. The FSH is one of our favorites, but I think I would have sent the dishes back to kitchen straight away.