Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Fresh caught fish

There is also 2 local homes selling fresh caught daily fish on the street that faces Wacky Wahoo. So if you are taking the main road heading north towards the light house, make a left at the Wendy's, KFC corner.... when you see the red Wacky Wahoo sign for the restaurant, make a left on the street right in front of Wacky Wahoo, drive up a bit and you will see a pink sign that says "TIN PISKA". The house right in front of that sign and the house across the street both sell fresh catches of the day. I think they start selling at 10:30 or 11am. They do not cook the fish for you there...you will have to cook it yourself.

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!
    Quote Originally Posted by passion4travel View Post
    There is also 2 local homes selling fresh caught daily fish on the street that faces Wacky Wahoo. So if you are taking the main road heading north towards the light house, make a left at the Wendy's, KFC corner.... when you see the red Wacky Wahoo sign for the restaurant, make a left on the street right in front of Wacky Wahoo, drive up a bit and you will see a pink sign that says "TIN PISKA". The house right in front of that sign and the house across the street both sell fresh catches of the day. I think they start selling at 10:30 or 11am. They do not cook the fish for you there...you will have to cook it yourself.
    Passion,

I was going to post this one too..LOL... someone recommended them and we went by... We love a local small fish called Masbangos, 5,00 a bag. It is a white sweet meat fish. They are small (I eat 2). Hubby cleans them and then we fry/grill them whole. He was also selling red snapper. Oh... in your directions " So if you are taking the main road heading north towards the light house, make a left at the Wendy's, KFC corner" if you make a "left" heading north it will take you into the tourist area. YOU WANT TO MAKE A RIGHT. Also the sign TIN PISKA was low to the ground, so look down toward the road if you go to looking for the sign. The house we went to was the one on the corner on the right.
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes
    We manage your home just like it was our own! www.myarubadreamvilla.com

Hello Ed and Liz,

Woops....yes...thank you for making the correction!

You are correct, you need to make a RIGHT at the Wendy's, KFC corner and NOT a left...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12