Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Fusion - recommended to me, but I never had heard of it

Fusion - recommended to me, but I never had heard of it

I friend traveling to Aruba later this week asked me about Fusion. They said it had been recommended and asked what I thought.....I had to confess that I've never heard of it.

Is it a bar? Restaurant? Worth checking out? Is there some other place on the island that is comparable?

Thanks in advance!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    Fusion

check out the above link rob o

it is at the alhambra marketplace
    i have read others refer toit as a wine bar.

QUOTE=rob o;275817]I friend traveling to Aruba later this week asked me about Fusion. They said it had been recommended and asked what I thought.....I had to confess that I've never heard of it.

Is it a bar? Restaurant? Worth checking out? Is there some other place on the island that is comparable?

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 06-16-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

It's a tapas and wine bar. They also have live music every night (different each night). We go there alot in the late evening to catch the end of the music and meet friends for a couple of glasses of wine or bubbly. Nice place, good service.

For us, it kind of fills the void that was left when Garufa closed.
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 06-16-2015 at 12:59 PM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

This was our restaurant review from February 2015.

Located in the Alhambra Mall, this is always a good time. Last evening we sat at the bar, as is our custom, two wines and four tapas: escargot, spring rolls and two shrimp dishes. Very good food, good atmosphere and entertainment (guitar/vocals). US$60 before tip.

Question (and this will likely determine whether we go there), is it smokey?

Timely question, I was just chatting with a couple on the Black Pearl who went to Fusion last night. Their take was...great drinks/wine, didn't like the food, thought it was smoky w cigars/cigarettes even though it wasn't crowded. We all agreed we're more sensitive to smoke with the laws in the US. This is all second hand so take it with a grain of salt.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I just can't deal with any smoke.... So we won't be going
    i don't care if it was windy of not, one whiff kills me

I hate smoke and have asthma so it affects me easily. I did not find Fusion smoky at all. You can sit inside or outside.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchyd View Post
    Timely question, I was just chatting with a couple on the Black Pearl who went to Fusion last night. Their take was...great drinks/wine, didn't like the food, thought it was smoky w cigars/cigarettes even though it wasn't crowded. We all agreed we're more sensitive to smoke with the laws in the US. This is all second hand so take it with a grain of salt.
    Thanks for this info, neither CindyO nor I would survive..... That's OK, smokers have to smoke somewhere, and we have to go someplace else! Can't (or don't want to) deal with it even in moderate amounts. Back to the Renaissance Blue Bar for us!

I saw ~Amy~'s post after I wrote this, anyone else care to share their experiences?
    Last edited by rob o; 06-19-2015 at 07:40 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast