Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Fusion - recommended to me, but I never had heard of it

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    We haven't eaten there but we've walked by their many times, since we stay at Costa Linda. Several times I've seen people sitting outside with cigars. I have severe allergies so for that reason, we don't plan to eat there.

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Thanks for this info, neither CindyO nor I would survive..... That's OK, smokers have to smoke somewhere, and we have to go someplace else! Can't (or don't want to) deal with it even in moderate amounts. Back to the Renaissance Blue Bar for us!

I saw ~Amy~'s post after I wrote this, anyone else care to share their experiences?
    Like Amy, we didn't find it smokey at all. We're former smokers so we are sensitive to second hand smoke but not here over the course of three visits.

We enjoy Fusion alot. No issues with smoke, and we are definite nonsmokers . We have had some of the small plates & loved them. The service has always been great & their entertainment very good!

We also enjoy Fusions for their tapas and agree that the servers are very attentive. Ate there a couple of times & did not experience any issues with smoke/smokers (no smokers present either time we visited).
    Check out this review/link from another member: Fusion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12