Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Question Gambarro Rosso, where did it go?

I am going through my list of restuarants from last year and wanted to go on the website for Gambarro Rosso, it didn't appear??

Does anyone know if this place is still in business and if so, what happened to their website?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

http://www.gamberorossoaruba.com/ Hopefully their website is just having server issues.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    we were there in mid april. I don't think it closed, but to tell ya the truth, it was pretty bad, so if it is, I know exactly why . cindy

WE went there three times and the first time it was fantastic, the second time it wasn't so great and I can't remember what I thought about it the third time but I think I liked it. It is such a lovely place and we enjoy Italian. Its hard to find good italian places. I know everyone has an opinion on that but a lot of the Italian restaurants are not OUTSTANDING. Favourite to date; Gianni's
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I can't remember what I thought about it the third time but I think I liked it
    ....the food was apparently forgettable, but the wine must have been fantastic!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

HA HA , SO TRUE!!!