Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giannis

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    Liz, sorry, don't yell,
    have gone to the giannis menu site that you have sent to many, but how do you make a reservation ?
    Kath2Me - are you asking me. Why would i yell. I'm confused. Anyway, you can make a reservation for Gianni's by emailing sole-mare@hotmail.com This is the email for all their restaurants (Gianni, Azzurro, Daniels & Sole Mare). I have emailed all this week but haven't heard back so I don't know what's going on. If you dine before 7:30 pm it's usually not that busy. After 8 pm reservations are definetly needed.

Thanks Liz, I didn't mean yell, sorry, its just that i've seen you always giving the web site for Gianni's / Menu, I thought I wasn't getting the part that might lead me to reservations and I didn't want to bother you again. What you sent is great, already wrote to them. Thanks again

I didn't see the flaming cheese wheel of pasta that everyone raves about on this menu. Did I just miss it? Is it tasty?

I'd like to see a menu.

serene,
    got this site from Liz about Giannis, i hope it opens for you
    http://wsm.ezsitedesigner.com/share/...ni_Menu.pdfgot

Also, noticed you made reservation at LG's, any reason you choose that over Sunset Grill ? ( which is right at the Radisson )
    Had reservation at Sunset Bistro also, but than read about Passions ( which is on the beach also and alot closer to the Radisson ), I don't really want to rent a car, and I also don't want to pay a arm and a leg for cab fares, that is why I'm focusing on places close to the Hotel. I know you and I started on here about the same time, so I'm just passing my info to you also, this checking out stuff can be a big pain, but so many people on here have just been so helpful, makes it a little easier. I will def. chat with you more before September.

Sorry Serene, went to check if that site i sent you would open and it didn't, have to try and get Liz to sent to you, I think it looks good and its right across the street from the Radisson

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Kathy the Giannis menu link is not showing up. Here it is again. Oh, and your post says that Passion's is closer to the Radisson than Divi Phoenix where Sunset Bistro is located. It's the opposite. You can walk from the Rad to Sunset Bistro but it's a much longer walk to Passions at Amsterdam Manor.

http://wsm.ezsitedesigner.com/share/scrapbook/41/412934/Gianni_Menu.pdf

We found the food at Sunset Bistro very average! Comparing Sunset Grille to L.G. Smith is hard. L.G. Smith is beautiful and the restaurant setting is outstanding. The food is very good as is the service. From what I remember the two places are comperable in their pricing but you can't compare the atmosphere.
    While I recognize that you don't want to spend lots of money on taxi's, you can take the city bus right to the restaurant (only two blocks down from the terminal) and either bus back or cab back. The downtown core has some really wonderful restaurants and you should try and experience them. The bus is great and a very inexpensive alternative to taking a taxi!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Liz, Thanks Again, I Hope Serene Sees That Site, She Wanted To View The Menu, And Yes I Double Checked What Arubalisa Had Send Me, And Yes, I Messed That Up And Made Reservations At Passions And Cancelled Sunset Bistro, Now I Have To Look At The Sunset Bistro Menu, Maybe I'll Change It Back, So You Have A Preference Over The Two ?
    Thanks Randi, I Had Heard About The Bus, So Going To Take That Into Consideration , So You Also Think From What You Say, Lg's Is Better, I Think That Is A Split Decision With Many People, I Guess I Have To Rethink That As Well
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12