Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gianni's or Laguna on our first night?

Do you need reservations at Laguna if it is a buffett?

Quote Originally Posted by suebee329 View Post
    No, reservations are not required.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I think you would be a whole lot happier at Amazonia............imop

Cindy, the Chateubriand Night and Prime Rib Night at Laguna were pretty awesome for the money. Truly a great value, Amazonia is more than the $30 pp that Laguna charges?

From my review:
    Laguna Prime Rib Buffet at the Radisson
    The buffet at the Radisson was such a good value at *$23.95 per person plus 15% service charge [*the price has since increased to $30 per person, including service charge] we ate there twice. With our beverage credit included with our package through booking with MCM Tours, we were also able to enjoy wine with our dinner without running up an expensive tab. The beverages were added to our check that evening but deducted as a credit at check out.

The salad bar offered including peel and eat shrimp, sushi, a wide variety of “toppings” for your salad as well as a wide selection of dressings and other salads such as heart of palm, tuna, chicken or avocado cucumber and others. The salad bar never ran dry and was constantly being replenished throughout our time in the restaurant.

Add to this, a chef carving to order, melt in your mouth prime rib, accompanied by baked salmon, a few other hot choices, vegetables and baked potatoes with toppings. The prime rib was just as good as I have had anywhere. For the price, this was by far the best value on the island.

For dessert, the buffets offered a station with a chef making flambéed crepes as well as make your own sundaes and a separate table with cakes, tarts and pastries. One night the flambé was strawberries and another it was bananas. If that was not enough, there was fresh fruit on the salad bar as well. Whether, breakfast, lunch or dinner, fresh fruit was an area which the Radisson did not skimp on. Besides the usual oranges, apples and bananas, there were days with Bartlett pears and grapes.
    You can view of copy of their flyer with the selections Thur.- Sat. here.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I stand to be corrected....sounds good to me for just those nites. We have not have success at the BBQ nite or the italian nite. Have not been Prime rib nite.
    Little did I know DH answered in his own opinion futher down.........

I am not sure how appealing their seafood choices would be to me personally , but their beef was outstanding

While we are still sort of talking about Gianni's on this thread, which is better, Gianni's or Giorgio's at Manchebo Beach. Giorgio's looks nice. I have all my restaurants picked, but trying to find one good Italian one...thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/giannis.html
    here are some threads with talk of giannis
    click above link
    While we are still sort of talking about Gianni's on this thread, which is better, Gianni's or Giorgio's at Manchebo Beach. Giorgio's looks nice. I have all my restaurants picked, but trying to find one good Italian one...thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12