Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: gift cards

gift cards

Has anyone used a Dunkin Donuts gift card at the Dunkin Donuts on the island? Someone gave DD gift cards to our kids as gifts.

Any experiences on other places accepting gift cards (i.e. Visa type, McD, any chain restaurants)?

Thanks.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I know Dunkin cards from the States are not accepted in Aruba, asked about this a couple of years ago as I am a Dunkin card holder. I actually have a Dunkin card I have automatically recharged when it is low and I personalized it, meaning I had them print one of my pictures I took while in Aruba it is now on the front of my Dunkin Card. Love it!

Aruba since 1979
    divi said it perfectly, no dunkin gift cards work in aruba.
    we had a visa gift card that we "tried" to use in May at Madame Janette and we not allowed. We did however use that gift card towards our timeshare charges and daily tax at the renaissance.

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    Has anyone used a Dunkin Donuts gift card at the Dunkin Donuts on the island? Someone gave DD gift cards to our kids as gifts.

Any experiences on other places accepting gift cards (i.e. Visa type, McD, any chain restaurants)?

Thanks.

Thanks for the info! I did read on the Visa gift card site that some of their cards state on the front that they are valid only in the U.S. It was unclear whether or not the ones that don't specifically state that can be used out of the county.

I'm really the one that goes to Dunkin. Get my coffee, take a leisurely walk along the beach, go back and get breakfast to take to the late risers. What is it with teenagers? They can sleep, and sleep, and sleep.... I told them this year that if they want to sleep past noon, get up at 8 and simply move to a beach chair and go back to sleep. Their Dunkin will be there when they awaken. Although this year I've been told I need to go to Scott's Brats. Can't wait to try it.