Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.

Good Squid Dish??

Sad but true, I am HIGHLY allergic to Shell Fish. So I am happy to eat calimari, squid dishes, octopus dishes.
    Just no shrimp, lobster, crab, conk, mussells etc..

Anyone know of some great tasting dishes? Even off the appitizer list. Sometimes I just order 2 appitizers when I have that feeling.

Poor Pete loves lobster but must eat it away from me. I sometimes become sick from the smell from the steam etc... and if I manage to stay with him. The poor guy packs a travel toothbrush, tooth paste and must "scrub up" his hands and finger nails before he holds hands or gives me a smooch!

Any suggestions would be great!

G & P

El Guacho has a stewed squid appetizer on the their menu. We went with some local friends and he ordered it for an app as he said it is wonderful. It was pretty big and he ate every last piece so it must have been good.

Oh yes, Azzurro usually has an octopus salad as a starter on their menu. (Italian brother to Sole Mare and Gianni in Playa Linda)

Marina Pirata offers breaded squid and squid in garlic sauce as both appetizers and entrees.

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.

Thanks!

Thanks so much, I have added those menus to my "trip folder". I decided it has started small arguments after a busy day, we are hungry, where to go tonight.... etc.... so I requested Pete to view the dine Aruba site and print the menu with directions of 5 places for dinner and also a few for lunch. I am doing the same. This way we can combine our "trip folders" when we arrive and look at the menu before we even go.
    (I am still working away from home so we will meet on our flights when we connect in Atlanta)
    We only make maybe 2 reservations ahead of time since we enjoy relaxing, roaming the island and returning when we want. It's the "What are we going to eat?" that can cause problems! LOL!
    Thanks again! I am hungry now!