Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Good steakhouse

Alto Vista Chapel, Renaissance Island, Arashi Beach

Thumbs up LG Smiths Stieakhouse

In addition to the fabulous food, price, and service, Lg's serves only USDA prime beef.

Yummy,
    Susan

Next Aruba trip in

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Totally agree on LG Smith steakhouse.

"The Old Butcher Steak" at Madame Jeannette's

I had this steak the last time I was in Aruba and this by far was the BEST steak I have ever eaten. It was tenders and juicy with great flavor. You can not go wrong with this steak which you would think would be heavy and greasy but it is anything but that.

best steakhouse

hello - we will be visiting Aruba soon for the 5th time. We always enjoy dining at the Sunset Grill at the Radisson, but unfortunately according to the website the restaurant is still being renovated. Can you recommend another great steak house on the island (other than El Gaucho)?? Thank you

Texas De Brazil was great....they have steak, pork, chicken, ribs, and lamb, all that they cut right at your table. Go Hungry!!! If you go to their website and join their mailing list you will get a 25% off coupon, but it is only good for 30 days!
    Next Aruba trip in

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    the French steakhouse at Manchebo

Aruba since 1979
    Cooks Restaurant's Cowboy steak is unbelievable!!

Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    You may want to check online for the Radisson because the tower that Sunset Grill is in was scheduled to open on Oct. 16. And from what I understand from our stay recently that they were sure it would be done. So you may want to see if it is now open because then you can dine at the Sunset Grill. It is my favorite restaurant for steak. Have a great vacation.

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    I had the best beef dinner last February at Chefs Table. It was truly the best meal of my whole trip and we will certainly be going back again this February.

Quote Originally Posted by laura725 View Post
    hello - we will be visiting Aruba soon for the 5th time. We always enjoy dining at the Sunset Grill at the Radisson, but unfortunately according to the website the restaurant is still being renovated. Can you recommend another great steak house on the island (other than El Gaucho)?? Thank you
    The Sunset Grille at the Radisson is scheduled to open Monday, Oct. 24th.

I've also had some wonderful filet mignons (no heavy sauces, just grilled) at Madame Janette's.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast