Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gostoso

Had a wonderful dinner there back in early December. The owner came out to all the tables to make sure that everyone was satisfied w/their dinner. (I love that!). Anyway, not only was the food delicious, the place was spotless. The dining room has many photos and tons of decorations on the wall. There was not a spot of dust on any of it! (I love that too!) Can't wait to go back in April.

Had dinner here a couple of weeks ago. Owners couldn't have been nicer and hospitable. Appetizer of sauteed calamari was disappointing as it was frozen calamari rings. Mains were really very tasty and large portions.

Visited there this past December and was pleased and would go back again. Not a large restaurant, so you may want to make reservations.

I just ate there last week, it was jumping! Very busy on Wednesday at like 8:30. Grouper wrapped in bacon was AMAZING! They were very accommodating and did their best to keep up with the crowds. The chef even came out and asked us how we liked everything. We were very satisfied!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12