Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Had dinner last nite at the new Hollywood Smokehouse. . . .

Thumbs up Had dinner last nite at the new Hollywood Smokehouse. . . .

I had dinner last nite at the new Hollywood Smokehouse in the Alhambra Mall next to the Divi Divi. Restaurant is very nice with a full bar and lots of tables for inside and patio dinning. My ribs were very good and fall off the bone tender. Mike and Tina were in the kitchen and AJ was at the bar. The service was a little slow but that was expected due to just being open for a week. I am sure it will get better as everyone gets use to the new surroundings. Prices were reasonable and portions were very good. Everything coming out of the kitchen looked and smelled terrific. I will definitely be back many times. . . . If you are looking for ribs, pulled pork or brisket, this is the place to go. . . . . They are open Monday to Friday from 5:00 PM and from noon on Saturday and Sunday - Closed on Tuesdays. . . . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Stanley View Post
    I had dinner last nite at the new Hollywood Smokehouse in the Alhambra Mall next to the Divi Divi. Restaurant is very nice with a full bar and lots of tables for inside and patio dinning. My ribs were very good and fall off the bone tender. Mike and Tina were in the kitchen and AJ was at the bar. The service was a little slow but that was expected due to just being open for a week. I am sure it will get better as everyone gets use to the new surroundings. Prices were reasonable and portions were very good. Everything coming out of the kitchen looked and smelled terrific. I will definitely be back many times. . . . If you are looking for ribs, pulled pork or brisket, this is the place to go. . . . . They are open Monday to Friday from 5:00 PM and from noon on Saturday and Sunday - Closed on Tuesdays. . . . .

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention, NO SALAD BAR. . . . . It's a Bar-b-q place. . . .

Sorry for not including that in the original post. . . .

I have been so anxious for someone to post about Hollywood! So glad to hear a good review. Our next trip isn't until November but it's definitely on the to go list.

Aruba since 1979
    it has been getting rave reviews.
    thanks for your feedback tom

Thanks Tom.

We have some local friends who have been there and they said their Korean Lettuce Wraps are great!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I am a BBQ nut......and this place was amazing!!! even the boys wanted to eat there every day!!! Great job Hollywood.....You have done it right!!!

where is this located and is there a menu posted? (staying at playalinda--no vehicle)

Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
    where is this located and is there a menu posted? (staying at playalinda--no vehicle)
    Please see post #1

Aruba since 1979
    serene it is on the bus route

take the bus towards downtown/lo rise and get off at the Alhambra Marketplace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast