Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Had dinner last nite at the new Hollywood Smokehouse. . . .

This was our first time there so I couldn't compare to the past but both my wife and I loved it! We both had the Korean bbq and then I added a 1/2 slab just to try there ribs. We loved it!!!!

We go there to Subways and get a sandwich for lunch. We walk on the beach as we stay at Divi Links. I assume it is in that little shopping center where the coffee shop is located as well on the corner? I thought there was an Asian restaurant in there. I love RIBS and I will go there for sure. I won't be in Aruba for 6 months! UGH!!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diann24 View Post
    We go there to Subways and get a sandwich for lunch. We walk on the beach as we stay at Divi Links. I assume it is in that little shopping center where the coffee shop is located as well on the corner? I thought there was an Asian restaurant in there. I love RIBS and I will go there for sure. I won't be in Aruba for 6 months! UGH!!
    Ginger the Asian restaurant closed. Hollywood Smokehouse took over the space.

We'll be making a stop there at the end of October. Can't wait to see how it compares to Fermin's Bar BQ, which is about half the price.

liz Aruba lover--oh now I get it. Well if this is as good as they say they should be there when I return.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12