Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Hadicurri

Hadicurri

not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, I'm assuming this is a resturant, any input of this place? I see they have nice lounge chairs, I guess you can spent the day on the beach and have lunch, is there anything else I'm not understanding about this place, I mean I have beach and lounge chair accesible to me at the Ocean Club, so than I"m just looking at the menu ?

This is an "okay" place - in addition to the chairs that you can rent for the day on the beach, it is a restaurant. You can go for lunch and dinner. It use to be a run down hut where you could get the fresh catch of the day! Then they renovated it when the Surf Club was built. We tried it both before and after the renovations (not sure if ownership also changed). Loved it before. Probably won't go back now.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, I'm assuming this is a resturant, any input of this place? I see they have nice lounge chairs, I guess you can spent the day on the beach and have lunch, is there anything else I'm not understanding about this place, I mean I have beach and lounge chair accesible to me at the Ocean Club, so than I"m just looking at the menu ?
    Kathy,
    I went in april with the girls ( 11 of us) and we had a nice time. We booked for sunset outside. I think all of us had a good meal. Nice waiter...no compliants.
    I had the lobster bisque and shrimp. All was good...

I have to agree with Kenny, we found it just ok. It was much better with the old owner when it was the run down place.

I preferred Simply Fish at the Marriott hotel and you sat on the beach. Hadicurari is expensive and not really worth the $$,IMO!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Randi, I work with a women who absolutely raves about the simply fish, on her recent visit she went 2x's , also sent her daughter for a nice dinner while she watched the kids, I can't wait to try it, I guess you need to make a reservation ?

Always better to make a reservation.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents