Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Here is where we thought was good!

We loved the Thai place near Noord and loved Wacky wahoo. Salt n pepper is greasy and the service wasnt so good. La Terraza was delicious as well. The paddocks menu was plain. Bingo was good for lunch as well!

Glad you liked Bingo. It's one of our favorites.

Hi,

We are leaving in one week, just can't wait. Could someone tell me where the Thai restaurant is located? Is that the restaurant that starts with an S, the name escapes me.
    Thanks,
    Bella

Quote Originally Posted by Bellabaci View Post
    Hi,

We are leaving in one week, just can't wait. Could someone tell me where the Thai restaurant is located? Is that the restaurant that starts with an S, the name escapes me.
    Thanks,
    Bella
    Sawasdee Thai Restaurant
    http://www.restaurantsaruba.com/googlemap.html?mapid=VAOCGERIDVIEQCCZCQI&mapkey=KZ IOIQAVZGAQGGQRIGI

It is next door to Wendy's and across the highway from Mc Donalds at the traffic light where you turn off the main highway to head towards the Occidental and Palm Beach.

Banned
    Heading toward high rises, take a right at the Radisson, Mcdonalds will be on left a few hundred feet down. Then watch on left after lights for Thai restaurant. Heading toward Noord.

Since you mentioned Bingo's which I am still want to try we were trying to find it one night and when we did we found this other place called Linda's (sorry for the spelling) Panacougan it was a pancake house and it was fantastic, but I still haven't got to Bingo's.
    Next Aruba trip in