Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ~Amy~

Thread: Hooters?

Hooters?

Last year when I was in Aruba I noticed Hooters had closed.....had heard some rumblings about it moving, have they re-opened anywhere yet? I know I know, I can get Hooters here at home, but sometimes you just want some wings and a nice big ice cold Balashi (can't get that here!). If anyone knows, its much appreciated

check out their website Looks like they are up and running - it says "Now located across from the Hyatt" on their site, but I don't remember seeing it.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
    Last year when I was in Aruba I noticed Hooters had closed.....had heard some rumblings about it moving, have they re-opened anywhere yet? I know I know, I can get Hooters here at home, but sometimes you just want some wings and a nice big ice cold Balashi (can't get that here!). If anyone knows, its much appreciated
    They were closed when we were there in April, so not sure.......But what really interests me about your comment was the "BIG" ice cold Balashi.....do you know something I don't ???? Coz I have never seen a Big Balashi, cold or warm !!!!!! LOL !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Their old location was across from the Hyatt. Last I knew they closed and have not reopened yet. According to their Facebook page, they are currently closed.

https://www.facebook.com/hooters.aru...ers.aruba/info

Danadog - best place to get a BIG, COLD Balashi is to go to the bars that serve it on tap. I actually prefer it on tap over the cans/bottles - tastes better to me for some reason and that's the only way I'll drink it now.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Supposedly they are going to open where DaVinci was...across from Rembrandt. Not sure when...?
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    They were closed when we were there in April, so not sure.......But what really interests me about your comment was the "BIG" ice cold Balashi.....do you know something I don't ???? Coz I have never seen a Big Balashi, cold or warm !!!!!! LOL !!!!
    Yep, they served it on tap in a HUGE mug....here's picture proof from 2009!

Beer at Bugaloe always seem ice cold to me!

Hi Lisa, Is Bugaloe a good place to go for dinner, and if so what kind of food do they serve? Thanks Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    Hi Lisa, Is Bugaloe a good place to go for dinner, and if so what kind of food do they serve? Thanks Dick.
    I am not sure about dinners? We have only eaten lunch and snacks there. Their prices are reasonable, that is for sure, and we have never had any issues with food or service. Their menu http://www.bugaloe.com/foods.php?pag...==&menuid=MQ==

Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    Looks like a pretty cool place, I'll have to check it out being that its not too far of a walk down the beach from the Playa Linda

Bugaloe