Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOT Take-away

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.

HOT Take-away

Can anyone give me directions to HOT take-away from the low-rise area? Many thanks.

Here's the map below. It's located right next to Amadeus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HOT Take-away-amdir.jpg  
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

So Amy, if I'm at the Divi Golf, I take the road up to La Cabana, make a right and drive 2 miles? Is there a right turn at LaCabana??

I've never been to Amadeus but we passed it (and Hot Take Away) coming back from driving around one day (I just didn't remember which road goes there).

Quote Originally Posted by Lewny1 View Post
    So Amy, if I'm at the Divi Golf, I take the road up to La Cabana, make a right and drive 2 miles? Is there a right turn at LaCabana??
    You want to take a right at the roundabout near LaCabana - the one with the bowling alley on one side and the Texaco on the other. Then just stay on that road and keep going straight (you'll go through another roundabout but don't turn - just keep going straight inland about 2 miles.) You'll see it on the right hand side of the road.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    hot take away is DELICIOUS.
    their menu is pretty extensive for lunch.
    usually about 7 or 8 things!

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    Do they have a set menu or does it change daily? We have been to Amadeus many times but have never tried Hot-Take-Away. I'm thinking it would be a great place to try after a day touring the island.

Aruba since 1979
    it changes daily

but you can always count on some kind of BBQ (chicken or ribs or beef)
    fish
    burgers

and the food serving sizes are monstrous.......obscene.
    1 lunch feeds 2 adults

"hot take away" is owned and operated by the same folks that own and operate "amadeus" . those fine people too have earned the contract recently to prepare and serve all of the food at DEPALM ISLAND. that is a very good thing because the food on depalm was very mediocre on a good day.

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    Thank you for the information Andrea - Hot Take Away will be added to the list of "must haves" for our February trip. Goodness knows that we all love Amadeus so there can be no way we will be dissapointed with the food. ;-)

Aruba since 1979
    Only open for lunch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast