Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How important are reservations for MJ's?

We answer Reservation several times Daily maybe you check your spam folder sometimes the mail from Aruba get in there ,

If you have any more trouble with your Reservation please let me know I will take car of it .
    In the Garden near the Music are our most popular tables !!

Greetz

Chef Kasi
    MJ

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    just had dinner at mj's on wednesday night..my wife and i were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary there and as usual chef kasi didn't dissapoint..i had the tournedos a la ramon and my wife had a special with filet tips with fettucini..they both were superb..mj's treated us with alot of class and our waiter thomas was amazing..the morning news aruba sent rosalie and took pictures and did a small article set up by linda garcia the concierge at the renaissance ocean suites..it's in yesterday's copy..a really nice article and my wife was really surprised..i can't say enough about the entire staff of mj's and that's why it's our favorite fancy restaurant in aruba..we make sure we go at least once per trip..kudos to you chef kasi for making our fancy anniversary dinner so memorable..
    scott and tricia

we've got our reservations booked for nov 1st. can't wait, it's our first time there!!

mac

Smile mj's

have been goint to mj's for at least 10 years and never been disappointed. we always ask for a table by the music gazebo and enjoy it so much. this is our 20th anniversary and looking forward to nov 2 @ 7:00.

madame jeanette

I am trying to make reservation at Madame Jeanette with no answer for Feb 2011 I try twice probled I am to early .Do you know they still take reservation .
    ginette

Yes. We booked online with them for our trip two weeks ago. They responded the next day to confirm. No problem.

We havnt been there this year but if you go bring bug spray.People that have gone have said they are getting eaten alive.

Quote Originally Posted by liz - aruba lover View Post
    if you used the reservation forum on mj's reservation page, try e-mailing them at mjrestaurant@setarnet.aw
    Quote Originally Posted by chef kasi View Post
    we answer reservation several times daily maybe you check your spam folder sometimes the mail from aruba get in there ,

if you have any more trouble with your reservation please let me know i will take car of it .

in the garden near the music are our most popular tables !!

Greetz

chef kasi
    mj

Quote Originally Posted by ginette207 View Post
    I am trying to make reservation at Madame Jeanette with no answer for Feb 2011 I try twice probled I am to early .Do you know they still take reservation .
    ginette
    This is unusual we still take Reservations for February but it is pretty Busy there, If you didn't here from my Guys please let me know or check your Spam folder please !!

Chef Kasi
    MJ

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    We havnt been there this year but if you go bring bug spray.People that have gone have said they are getting eaten alive.

Here is the Problem !! at this time of the Year we have lots of Rain in Aruba it is not only MJ what have Bug Problems it is the Hole Island If i go out myself in shorts the first thing i do i spray my legs with Off Spray and I'm good to go .
    The same i do in Miami were i go often or any other Tropical location, I call that common sense For all the People what don't have Off Spray we even provide it at MJ .

What is not the case at several other outdoor restaurants and for sure not in Miami the only thing you get there is a warm laughing .

Folks have to understand we are a Restaurant we have to be careful with spraying tons of Chemical stuff around .
    For me at this Time of the year it is the same if you go unprotected in the Sun it is just part of the Tropics !!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast