Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How important are reservations for MJ's?

Maybe after a day or two we will know what day we want to go and I can call...if it doesn't work out this trip, I guess we'll have to visit Aruba again :-)
    Not sure when, but we will be back

have always made reservations to avoid being left out . You will not be disappointed with MJ'S

I usually make my reservations online ahead of our trip. I like to celebrate my birthday at MJ's. Last year, I waited until a week before and they were booked(unless I wanted to eat at 9:30 or 10). This yr, I made sure to reserve ahead. I am set,
    crosby

still no reply from MJ's. I'm beginning to think we won't be celebrating our 25 th there.(:

Aruba since 1979
    mjrestaurant@setarnet.aw

please check your junk mail folder

i am also cc:ing this and will email to MJs.
    maybe kasi or one of the others will come and and explain.

Aruba since 1979
    if you have SKYPE, you could call them for just a few cents.

Quote Originally Posted by ladder4 View Post
    still no reply from MJ's. I'm beginning to think we won't be celebrating our 25 th there.(:
    Perhaps ask the concierge at your hotel to call and make a reservation request for you? However, they will need credit card information before they will secure your reservation.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

I had noticed jeff's post about sending an email to MJ's for a reservation (on Jan 10), so I followed that suggestion. I received confirmation within 24 hours. So, I agree that there must be a glitch somewhere. Just based on my experience, they are responding to emails in a timely fashion. Good luck, ladder, and congratulations on your 25th anniversary. I hope you're able to get those reservations confirmed.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Perhaps ask the concierge at your hotel to call and make a reservation request for you? However, they will need credit card information before they will secure your reservation.
    MJ's didn't request credit card info for my husband and me. As I just mentioned, we used the email address supplied by jeff. Maybe it's different with the regular online reservation or if the party is bigger? I just gave my name, date and hotel when making my request.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    mjrestaurant@setarnet.aw I emailed them at this address last week and got my dinner confirmation within 24 hours. Did you try this email address? As others have mentioned, they have been having trouble with the reservation form on their website, but this email worked really well for me.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast