Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

How to make reservations at Azull (Westin) and other recommendations for dining

Hi there,

My boyfriend and myself will be staying at the Westin during our trip to Aruba. I would love to be able to book a romantic dinner at Azull in the Westin resort before we arrive to make a nice little surprise on our first night there. I was wondering if anyone knows if or how that could be done.

Does anyone have recommendations for other restaurants that have a nice romantic atmosphere or amazing food? As of now we do not plan on renting a car so restaurants that are nearby would be preferable; however if there are any restaurants on different parts of the island that just need to be experienced we would love to take a taxi and venture out to those as well. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'll be staying at the Westin too for our trip next week!! But i recently emailed the Westin Conciege and they sent me a whole list of recommendations. So if you go on the Westin Aruba website you should find the contact info there for the conciege and just email them...they got back to me in a couple of days! My fiance and I are planning to eat there too for dinner but we were just gonna make reservations the night we get there for sometime during the week. Well i hope that helps.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    To make reservations directly with the Westin for any of their resestaurants, email them directly at concierge.1960@westin.com

We stayed at the Westin in March and ate at Azull. It was great, from the service to the food and especially the sunset. Just beautiful being on the beach and sipping wine...

Thank you so much for all your advice. I will definitely email them to at least get the list of recommendations, if not make the reservation in advance. I am so glad that you really enjoyed it Candy, I am looking forward to sipping wine and relaxing on the beach at sunset. It seems like it will be so relaxing and romantic And jingle, I hope that you and your fiance have an amazing time at the Westin, I haven't r been yet (a few more weeks) but I have read nothing but good things.