Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By aquaman
  • 1 Post By janscaped

Thread: Hyatt Restaurant for closing for renovations

Hyatt Restaurant for closing for renovations

Just to let folks know that the main restaurant at the Hyatt will close next weekend for a period of 4 months for renos. The Palms will be providing service during this time.

http://www.hotelinteractive.com/article.aspx?articleid=25919

Refurbished Ruinas del Mar and the addition of a new, upscale Mexican restaurant

"From August 20 – December 17, the beachfront Palms restaurant will be the main dining option, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Additional choices include oceanfront dining at Footprints Beach Grill,
    sushi bar at Alfresco Lobby Bar
    dinner menus at Palms Bar and Piet’s Pier Bar. "

A few more details about the effects of the renovations on the Hyatt restaurants are here including how they plan to provide their Sunday brunch.

Loved the natural bridge before it collapsed...now not so much...view from lighthouse, sunset drinks at the Hyatt, tearing it up on the north side with a rental jeep...I could go on for hours....

Hyatt Closure(s)

Before I recently booked at Marriott Tradewinds, I spoke to the Hyatt to ask a few questions...here is what I learned:
    1. Ruinas de Mar (closed thru 12/16)
    2. Cafe Japengo (closed thru 12/16)
    3. Cafe Piccolo (closed thru 12/31)
    Also found out that their waterslide is being renovated throughout "at least the month of September".

As in the other posts, I can also report Palms will be taking on most of the feeding duties...guess they have to rush to spruce things up before the Ritz opens next year!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleWhiteDeskGuy View Post
    As in the other posts, I can also report Palms will be taking on most of the feeding duties...guess they have to rush to spruce things up before the Ritz opens next year!
    All resorts in general do renovations such as restaurants and ESPECIALLY swimming pools in the fall since it is the slowest time of the year.